The Old Post Office, Tarrant Keyneston. Thatched cottage on the village street; listed by English Heritage.
In the Domesday Book the village is Tarent Kaineston. Ralf de Caineto, who came over with William the Conqueror, gave his name to the village. 'Keynes' is derived from 'Caineto'.
Tarrant Keyneston, former chapel.
On Blandford Road; announcing itself as "Primitive Methodist Chapel 1896"; now residential.
Tarrant Keyneston: higgledy-piggledy cottage.