Supermarket skincare? Head straight to Aldi!
In Depth Beauty Product Review: Aldi's 5 Best Lacura Budget Buys:
Aldi’s Lacura skincare range are developed in Germany and are dermatologically tested.
1. Lacura Face Care Serum 50ml €4.79/₤3.49
There are three types of Lacura serum available:
- Aqua Complete H20 Multi Intensive Serum – Normal: Suitable for normal skin age 20 to 35. “Skin appears more radiant and youthful.”
- Renew Q10 Multi Intensive Serum - Anti-Wrinkle: Suitable for age 30 to 45. “Helps smooth skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines.”
- Restorative Soy Multi Intensive Serum – Mature: Suitable for mature skin age 45+. “Smooths skin and helps improve suppleness.”
Its active ingredients are Coenzyme 10, “Mimox” a bio peptide that is said to relax and reduce fine lines and “Aquarich”, which consists of moisturizing ingredients such as black oats, Provitamin B5 and Macadamia nut oil.
2. Lacura Face Care Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream 50ml €1.99/₤1.99
A matching Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 20 is also available.
This night cream contains the key ingredients retinol and coenzyme 10 and the moisturizing antioxidants safflower seed oil, avocado oil, wheat oil and soy. These are ingredients commonly found in much more expensive luxury brands.
Be aware that some people experience skin sensitivities when using retinol, so you may want to ease your skin into it by initially using it a few nights a week then increasing the frequency as your skin gets used to it.
3. Lacura Hand Care ProRevive Hand Cream 125ml €0.99/₤0.75
Lacura hand cream comes in three varieties:
- ProRevive hand cream with UV filters, beeswax and vitamin E
- Nourishing hand cream with beeswax and glycerin
- Hand + nail cream with beeswax and allantoin
4. Lacura 100% Cotton Wool Pads 2 x 100 €1.29/₤0.74
What a bargain for 200 cotton wool pads! These pads are excellent to use for toner, cleanser, make up remover and in your first aid kit for applying antibacterial lotion.
5. Lacura 3 in 1 Facial Cleansing Wipes 30 Pack €0.95/₤0.89
“Soft, soothing facial wipes to cleanse, tone and moisturize.”
There are three varieties available:
- Normal skin
- Sensitive skin
- Mature skin
These face wipes contain sweet almond oil, Panthenol and fatty acids which make skin feel soft and moisturized.
They also contain Bisabolol which is derived from Chamomile and is anti-inflammatory and helps soothe and calm skin.
Aldi skin cream 'as good as designer' - Telegraph:
A skin cream which costs just £1.89 from a budget supermarket is just as good as one which costs more than £50, a survey claims.
'via Blog this'