- Improve circulation: Your heart has to get pumping to try and warm you up, and that helps increase cardiovascular health.
- Improve sleep: Taking a cold shower one hour before bed may help your body trigger sleep signals and give you a deeper sleep.
- Keep skin and hair healthy: Cold water can add shine to your hair and close up your pores.
- Speed up workout recovery: Cold exposure decreases inflammation and helps remove toxins like lactic acid because blood flow increases as your body warms up. The same reason athletes take ice baths.
- Give an energy boost: Cold water will give your body a jolt of energy like nothing else. If you don't believe it, give it a try.
'via Blog this'