Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Buy this: BB Cream, the only cream you EVER need.

"OMG when I got it home and tried it out – it’s amazing and if you don’t already own a BB cream – go and buy one right now. It is a primer, highlighter, moisturiser and foundation all in one – and even if you don’t know what all of those things actually are, don’t worry, you don’t need to, you just need to know it works.

It will give you a brighter, more even skin tone and natural coverage, you will love it – AND – it doesn’t cost loads of money. The L’Oreal Nude Magique I bought is only £7.99 and Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector (on Vogues list of top 10 BB creams) is only £9.99.

I hesitated over this post as I thought perhaps the whole world already knew (apologies if you do) about BB cream, but it seems everyone I talk too is a bit like me. ”Just what is BB cream?’ they ask, to which I reply, “I have absolutely no idea, but I do know it works.” Simple as!"

No comments:

Post a Comment